Don't worry though, I've been making a mental list this past week and even had a sticky note in my planner of which outfits I was bringing and for what. I even made myself a check list on my mirror (so I couldn't miss it!) of things I would use this morning that I needed to throw in my bag last minute.

Church was cancelled tonight because of the crazy storms that have gone through and are apparently about to come through, so after a staff lunch, I took the chance between storms to head south to my parents' house. Within 10 minutes of walking in the door, my dad put me to work on laundry and yard work. But more of our afternoon was spent amongst this mess of golf paraphernalia...
We've got tons of sunscreen, beach towels, and books for the beach--I think we're ready and I can't wait!
1 comment:
Yay! I love it! Have so much fun sweet friend! Love you!
Post a Comment