Kathleen is engaged! We barely knew each other freshman year, but quickly bonded and decided we would live together and be life long friends after a long night at General's during Work Week sophomore year (remember that night?!). Our adjacent rooms sophomore year made for lots of late night and laughs. We were both on Exec together and lived in "The Vera" junior year in the sorority house. Some of my favorite times spent with Kathleen were doing our "highs and lows" when we would lay in our lofted beds late at night that year. She and I definitely appreciate cleanliness, organization, and Vera Bradley. I can always count on her to be honest and a real friend. Although we don't get to do our daily "highs and lows", we have done a decent job of keeping in touch since graduating 2 years ago.





Knowing that Kathleen is not a "phone" person, I knew something was up (and had a
very good hunch it involved her engagement) when I had a missed call from her on Saturday afternoon. I snuck away from my family for a few minutes to have my hunch confirmed when she told me that Avery had proposed! I am so excited for them both! She is going to make a beautiful bride and I can't wait to hear all of the details when I see her in a few weeks! Congratulations Kathleen and Avery!
No comments:
Post a Comment