This was one of those weekends that felt like 2 crammed into one because I had so much going on!
I headed home Thursday and from that point, I:
-had dinner with mom
-ate lunch with Kathleen
-spent too much money shopping
-helped my mom clean up her classroom
-ran lots of errands (in other words, spent more $$)
-had a FB#2 sleepover
-had brunch with Anna and Alexa (guard high school best friends)
-made a surprise visit and saw Felicity walking on her own!!
-drove to Fayetteville to see Nicole Gilreath (and her baby bump!)for the first time since graduation; it had been WAY too long!
-went to a bonfire with a group of friends from Chattanooga; it's always nice to hang out with other 20-somethings that I don't get to see too often :)
-was at church most of the day Sunday (per usual) with the exception of a quick nap
This weekend was such a wonderful, exhausting, and refreshing weekend! Even if I have the tendency of overbooking myself when I go to Marietta for the weekend, it's well worth the exhaustion if it means I get to catch up with friends and family like I did this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment