If you have ever been to my apartment, you know that my closet is STUFFED. Seriously, I have a shopping problem. The item I almost definitely have the most of are dresses (skirts too if you want to count them in the same category.) Between my love of shopping, the necessity in having several dresses for Chapter meetings with Alpha Gam, Game Days as a part of the SEC, always finding a reason to buy a new dress to wear to weddings, it's no small wonder I have at least 60+ dresses and skirts in my closet.
I'm a mix between embarrassed and proud of that number...Carolann has called me out several times on my excessive number of dresses/skirts, especially when you consider some of them still have tags on them, others have only been worn a handful of times, while others have become my "go to" staples.
So here's the challenge I was given: Wear a dress or a skirt every day this week to prove that I do in fact put my frocks to good use. That shouldn't seem like much of a challenge, but considering the fact that I usually wear jeans or shorts to work every day, I'm already feeling a tad on the dressy side and I'm just wearing a jersey knit dress today! I'll document the week and report back by this time next week.
1 comment:
Love this post! I am in the same boat as you with so many dresses and not enough reasons to wear them at this moment in my life! So I've basically been doing the same thing as you since the weather has warmed up! Just getting use out of all those dresses even if it is a tad too nice for work. Maybe everyone else will want to follow suit ;) btw, Thank you for including me on your blogroll! Miss you!
Post a Comment