Monday: Target dress circa Summer 2007 with some Gap sandals

Tuesday: The Loft skirt that I got super on sale at the end of last summer and a Gap quarter length tee and Target flats (not that you can see them in this picture...)

Wednesday: (Can you tell how much I am hating these solo photo shoots?! haha) Grey dress from Fortsons in Athens, Target shirt and Chaco...definitely a casual/comfy Wednesday outfit :)

Thursday: Since Thursday was May Day , I at least had a good reason to get dressed up! This is a go-to summer dress from Land's End with some Old Navy flats to add some more color.
Friday: I had the day off on Friday, but saw a lot of friends and wanted to be casual, but cute (probably my favorite outfit of the week) The skirt is from Land's End Canvas--this is a younger, more "rugged" (I'm not sure if that's the word I want...) version of Land's End, definitely worth checking out!--and the v-neck is a $5 shirt from Target. And my second favorite pair of shoes, after my Chacos, are my Toms. Headband is from a local store called Leo--love that store!

Saturday: I didn't get a picture of the whole outfit while it was on, but here's proof that I wore it!

Sunday: Maxi dress from TJMaxx (maybe?) from a few years ago.
But then I realized it feels more like October outside instead of May, so here was my Sunday outfit part 2 so I wouldn't freeze at church tonight! 
There you have it! A solid week of dresses, skirts, shaved legs, and self portraits. What have I learned? I have way too many clothes in my closet and I am no less obsessed after this week. But I do want to be intentional to wear more of a variety of outfits because I was stretched to pair things together that I didn't automatically think of rather than fall back on my "go to" jeans and t-shirt.
1 comment:
I love Lands' End Canvas! Even though I don't have any clothes from there, yet. I totally wish I had a reason to get dressed everyday, but with chasing a baby and having to be at work at 7, there's no way I'm wearing anything other than gym shorts and a tshirt. Haha
Post a Comment