Well, kind of...Ross went to the majority of our sorority date nights, formals, semi formals, and tailgates all 4 years while we were at UGA. I was so excited to hear last summer when Ross proposed! It has been so exciting whenever I've gotten to see Brittany and gotten to hear about all of her wedding plans and today's the day! I'll have a post later on the wedding I'm sure, but I am so excited I get to be there and see the start of their lives together!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Let the Wedding Season Begin
Brittany Pease is getting married today! Brittany and Ross has been together since our first few weeks at Georgia. I remember sitting in the dining room at the sorority house doing study hours on a Sunday afternoon the first month of school and asking who Peaser was texting and that was the first I had heard of Ross...and the rest is history.
Well, kind of...Ross went to the majority of our sorority date nights, formals, semi formals, and tailgates all 4 years while we were at UGA. I was so excited to hear last summer when Ross proposed! It has been so exciting whenever I've gotten to see Brittany and gotten to hear about all of her wedding plans and today's the day! I'll have a post later on the wedding I'm sure, but I am so excited I get to be there and see the start of their lives together!
Well, kind of...Ross went to the majority of our sorority date nights, formals, semi formals, and tailgates all 4 years while we were at UGA. I was so excited to hear last summer when Ross proposed! It has been so exciting whenever I've gotten to see Brittany and gotten to hear about all of her wedding plans and today's the day! I'll have a post later on the wedding I'm sure, but I am so excited I get to be there and see the start of their lives together!
Labels:
friends,
growing up,
weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment