Because I felt the need to blog, but didn't want think about it...I borrowed this idea/list from Kathryn Neidhardt (who will always be Kathryn Boyer to me...forever and always).
1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.) Whatever Starbuck's uses to make, well, anything; vanilla latte in particular...or just a margarita plain and simple (again, one that someone else makes for me)
2. What kind of razor do you use? Schick Quatro
3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Snuffleupagus for sure...how can you not love just saying his name?!
4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.) Oh goodness, how can I pick just one? My favorite at the moment start with field greens, homemade honey mustard vinaigrette, then topped with tomato, blue cheese and sugared pecans--in other words the Charleston from Southern Star.
5. What was your favorite subject in school? History, with English in a close second
6. What’s your favorite summer tradition? Sitting on a screen in porch at dusk-perfection.
7. Do you suffer from season allergies? Nope...this is a super random question...good thing I'm not to be blamed for coming up with them.
8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone? Every night at least, sometimes I won't even make it to 6 pm because I've used it so much that day!
9. Do you have a bucket list? I would like to think that I do, but I haven't actually kept track of one. All I know is that going to Italy is somewhere on that mental list.
10. Do you have any desire to go back to school? In a few years. I would love to get my Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy, but the thought of juggling school and the "real world" is a terrifying thought. Scary enough to make me keep putting off the idea.
1 comment:
Yay! Ten on Tuesday! I would love a screened in porch! Maybe that would keep the mosquitoes from getting me. The idea of figuring out how I would go back to school is enough to make me put it off too!
Post a Comment