Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Grad School Spring Break So Far

I've never been one to have a "crazy" Spring Break. High school spring break meant early morning practices in gyms and traveling on Greyhound buses to Winter Guard shows. College SB, well 3/4 of them were missions trips (that I loved). Last year, I got to go on a "Spring Break" of sorts with Young Life. But this year, I'm kicking it at home and loving it. It's just been so so great to not deal with constant pressures of school work or even just not having to go to class on Monday and Tuesday night! Here's a run down of my break so far though :)

Friday: Family dinner, the usual.

Saturday: Lunch with Bonnie and Shahrukh. Playing with Felicity/dressing Katie for Lee's Festival concert. Dinner at Fellini's with friends to celebrate Alexa and Andy's birthdays. Delish. And wonderful to sit outside. Surprise celebration at Abbey Road with Mary's family for St. Patti's Day. Lovely.
 Sunday: Church. Lunch #1 with Clelands. Lunch #2 with Mardis/Newman family. Shopping with mom and Katie. Nap. Sunday night TV.

Monday: I finally got to see Annie! We got Starbucks (sat outside), enjoyed day drinks and snacks (outside) and spent time catching up. Oh yeah, and we totally meandered through Pope for absolutely no reason. So random. Monday night was "calm Bonnie down from her crazy stressful day" dinner.

Tuesday: Walk with Annie at the Hooch. Hair cut. Goodwill clothes hunting for Mary's Miami Bash. Almost drive to Atlanta to search for Kirby's dog, Sully. Turn around (false alarm). Take Charlotte on a Aunt Kristin/Charlotte date while her parents went on a real date. We went to McDonald's, split an ice cream cone, and looked at the kittens and birds at Petsmart. Only Best date I've been on all year :)
Wednesday: Errands, errands, and more errands. Kirby and Felicity came over to visit for the day. Dinner at Moe's with F, Burger, and Gigi. Now, I'm just hanging out waiting for KATY FISHER TO COME IN TOWN!!!!!! It's been over a year and a half since I've seen her and I cannot wait!!! More on the visit later :)

No comments: