Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have the cutest niece--ever. Period.

As I told y'all yesterday, I would be putting up pictures of Charlotte since I babysat her today. Katie had to plan a last minute trip to the dentist, so Lil Miss came over to my apartment for a couple of hours to spend time with her Aunt Kristin. Here is a small sampling of the photo shoot that I had of Charlotte.

She's gotten really good at pulling herself up and she sure can crawl fast!! Next step: walking!
I really wanted a picture of us together, but she hasn't quite learned to smile on cue...so this was me, mid-picture, trying to make her giggle. The smile worked, too bad I wasn't ready--but I love this picture just the same.

On the move!! With a little bit of help....

Again, the problem of her smiling when I'm ready for a picture...One of these days!

So precious :) Words can't even begin to explain how much I love this little girl-she'll be 10 months old next week!! She's growing up so fast!

I really sad that I won't be able to see her nearly as much next year since I won't be in Athens anymore. But spending time with her and seeing Katie's transition from wife to mother has just grown my desire even more to be a mother...which granted, I know will be quite a few years away. But nevertheless, I have loved every minute that I get to spend with Charlotte and I am finding out the capacity of my heart to love someone so much that it hurts.

1 comment:

Kasey Lee said...

She is precious Kristin! I know exactly how much you love her and Im so excited that you get to experience being an aunt! I love you!