Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sarah Guin's Great Idea

So, as most of my blogging friends know (because we basically all read each other's blog...it's like a blogging cult), Sarah Guin came up with a wonderful idea!! She's blogging about all of her blogger friends and how she knows them! What a great idea! The past few days, Sarah has been posting blogs like crazy, especially since she reached 100 blog posts a couple of days ago. But because of this, I didn't realize until a few days after that fact that she had blogged about me!! haha Check out Sarah Guin's blog. She's such a wonderful friend, and like I've told her and many others many times, hopefully I will be seeing her a lot more after I graduate! :) (113 days, by the way!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I got a shout out! And yes, we are a little blog cult. And I LOVE it!

Emily Geyer said...

love the "blog cult". SO true! Can't wait to see you!

Kasey Lee said...

Yay for blogs and Yay for cults! haha...I love all of yall!

Becca Rocha said...

i want to be in on the blog cult! hey Kristin! does this mean you're moving this way after you graduate?

Mrs. Southern said...

I just found your blog through Sarah's and it's very cute! Aren't blogs so addicting and it's an added bonus when your friends have them too!