Monday, January 12, 2009

TAG--you're it!!

Since I've been tagged by 2 wonderful girls, I figure it's my turn to jump on the band wagon...
Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
HAHA So I literally laughed out loud when I found out that this was the picture to post. This picture is from my first annual CVP Christmas Party. This was after working my first of many wonderful summers at camp and the Towns Family hosted the Christmas Party for all the staff to get together at their house for yummy food and hilarious presents. Each person on staff brings a white elephant gift that usually lead to lots of laughter. This is the infamous Rod Stewart circa 1988 that has been passed around and I'm not too sure who had the wonderful blessing of calling this their own....but I really hope that they own it proudly and are hanging it in their house! haha Only at the Vesper Point Christmas party..... :)

And now for my tags....
1) Todd Phillips-because I'm pretty sure you were the giver of this poster
2) Alex Walker-since I've heard your husband mention this glorious poster a time or two
3) Reilly Liner-you would be someone that I could see regifting a great poster like this
4) Becca Hart-because I'm pretty sure that's your face in the bottom corner of this picture :)

Ready, set, GO!

4 comments:

Toddy P said...

And that's me holding up the poster!!! I was the one who won it that year. It went up in the 502 the day after I got back. Ben loved it.

Toddy P said...

Oh, and Forrest was the one who gave it. He had it at his house. Forrest is a BIG Rod Stewart fan.

Emily Geyer said...

... and the Rochas are the ones who have it now. They won it at our Christmas party this year!

Rebecca Cash said...

AND yes that is my head :-) Love you!