Thursday, March 19, 2009
Big Relief!
For my Family Intervention class this semester, we were assigned a family history paper and genogram (basically a family tree) that was required to go back 4 generations, including my own generation, including siblings, spouses, and children--WHOA!! This was whole super-mondo project was due today! Also due this week in different classes....Monday: 5-7 page paper, Tuesday: 2 page extra credit paper, Wednesday: 3-5 page paper, and then this project today! I have not gone to bed before 3 AM these past 3 nights and needless to say, I'm exhausted!! But I'm doing a little bit of bragging to show all of the work I did for this family tree--Tah-dah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! That is so awesome! I bet your family is so excited to see all of the history in one place. (From the title, I thought you were going to say that you thought you were related to a guy you like or something crazy or that your parents are really 2nd cousins... BIG relief!)
I am so proud of you for overcoming your senioritis long enough to come up with such a beautiful family tree! I love you friend!
Post a Comment