Thursday, March 5, 2009

New York! New York!

As I've briefly mentioned before, I am going to New York City with Campus Crusade for my Spring Break! We are even flying this year! The past 2 years, we have driven all day to Chicago (sophomore year) and then Washington, DC (junior year) and even though it gave us a great time of fellowship and getting know the people in your car really well, it makes for a LONG day! Flying up there will take just over 2 hours, so that's a huge relief...Whew!
But, I have never been to New York before and we will have a couple of nights and afternoons free to do some touristy things...Sooooo, for those of you that have been to the Big Apple, what would you suggest as a MUST when it comes to sight-seeing? I'd love any suggestions :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love New York!!! Ok, so you have to go to to Little Italy and eat at an Italian restaurant. They are all good and most of the waitors are actually from Italy.

Go shopping at H&M! It is possibly one of the most amazing stores, it reminds me of Forever 21 but more New York. lol

You'll have so much fun!!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! I'm so jealous; I've always wanted to go... Instead I'm staying home for spring break recovering from just having my wisdom teeth taken out and teaching dance every night (ok, the dance thing isn't bad)...Be jealous though ;) lol Have fun in the Big Apple!!

Becca Rocha said...

That is so fun that you are going to NY! I went my freshmen year of college and LOVED it. I recommend a Broadway show for sure...and getting up early to get to the Early Morning Show. I thought that was fun. Hope you love it!