Every time I have worn my hair down lately, people have told me again and again "
Your hair is soooooo long." I forgot how long my hair really is until I see a picture of it usually. So I decided to look back over the past 4 years of college to see how much my hair really has grown.
Freshman Year: (please excuse the AWFUL picture quality...this was during my "pre-digital camera era" so this was from a disposable camera)

Sophomore Year: SUPER short. Like shortest hair I've ever had.

Junior Year: Decided it was time to grow out my hair. It's turned out to be a long process.
Senior Year: SUPER long. And I love it...as long as it doesn't look ratty or become too much of a hassle which is can on some days.

I still forget that my hair is that long. It's taken a lot of patience, but it's worth it....most days. Like the days that I don't have to blow dry and straighten it! haha
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love the progression pictures - that is AWESOME!! I wish I had done that with my hair. I'll have to show you a picture of me from freshman year. My hair was chin length and SUPER CRAZY when it was curly. Like, "I'm suprised Jason asked me out" short and crazy.
way cute blog idea. go girl.
Post a Comment