What I should be doing:
-Working on my humongous/ridiculous family history paper and family tree that are due on Thursday
-Editing my paper that is due tomorrow morning
What I am doing instead:
-Unpacking groceries from earlier
-Cleaning off the living room tables
-Hanging pictures in my room
-Unpacking laundry from my New York trip
-Taking a shower
-Whitening my teeth
-Blogging
-Working on Bible study materials
What I've thought about doing:
-Going to bed
-Watching TV
-Putting off more work until tomorrow
-Starting a load of laundry
-Putting on a new color of nail polish on my toes
Diagnosis: Senioritis.
I have finally reached the home stretch. 31 days of classes left at UGA and 51 days including weekends until I walk under the Arches. You see, I know that I will get the work done....eventually. At this point, I feel like I'll get an A or a B with or without the effort, so what's the point? The OCD-perfectionist in me will get everything done that needs to be done....but it has been more like pulling teeth than ever these past couple of days after coming back to school from Spring Break. I can only imagine this disease going down hill very quickly from here on out. Oh dear....
1 comment:
haha I like this blog... it is so YOU. I miss YOU!
Post a Comment