Not that I think people should comment on every blog that they read....but the comments have been slacking lately! Is anyone out there reading this? I'm just looking for a little affirmation that people actually read my blog--selfish, I know but I'm just being honest here! K, that's all.
And bundle because apparently the White Witch has come and it's always winter and never summer!! haha
8 comments:
I'm here! I'm here! It's still snowing here in Chatty!
I'm here...even though my school's web filter blocks your blog's background so I just see a black screen.
you know i'm here!!!!
<><
KRISTIN!!!! I'm here :)
and I as well. I'm going through the same thing, since my live blog, nobody's written anything!! Congrats on the lifeguarding thing, makes me remember the good ol' days...sigh...
I read everyday! Slumber party in t-minus 8 days :-) I love you!
yes honey :) and yay look how receptive everyones been!
ME 2!! Although, I have forgotten about your blog lately... but no more! Loooovvvvveeeee you!!!!!
Post a Comment