I picked up "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks at Wal Mart when I was buying groceries (less than $30 on groceries that will last 2 weeks--yay!) because it has been a couple of months since I've read a book for fun. After my long shower, I lit a candle and gave myself a little pedicure with some cheap nail polish and my handy little PedEgg (yes, that seen on TV thing, but it really does work!) while watching The Office. And now, I'm curled up in bed about to start my new book before some quality time with my new Bible. Mmmm.... :)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Pampering on a budget
Living on my own has been a learning process. To say at the very least. My parents have been so wonderful and cut me lose one string at a time. I am trying my best to be a wise steward of my money (cutting back on eating out is my next step...one step at a time though, right?) Tonight was a "pampering" kind of night, just because I wanted to treat myself after finishing the GRE.
I picked up "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks at Wal Mart when I was buying groceries (less than $30 on groceries that will last 2 weeks--yay!) because it has been a couple of months since I've read a book for fun. After my long shower, I lit a candle and gave myself a little pedicure with some cheap nail polish and my handy little PedEgg (yes, that seen on TV thing, but it really does work!) while watching The Office. And now, I'm curled up in bed about to start my new book before some quality time with my new Bible. Mmmm.... :)
I picked up "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks at Wal Mart when I was buying groceries (less than $30 on groceries that will last 2 weeks--yay!) because it has been a couple of months since I've read a book for fun. After my long shower, I lit a candle and gave myself a little pedicure with some cheap nail polish and my handy little PedEgg (yes, that seen on TV thing, but it really does work!) while watching The Office. And now, I'm curled up in bed about to start my new book before some quality time with my new Bible. Mmmm.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment