My life is predictable. Well, from the hours of 10:00 PM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday that is. I say this because, well, if you were to give me a time between then, I could tell you what I would be wearing, eating, or doing.
Wearing:
10:00 PM - 7:00 AM: Pajamas, socks, usually slippers and a housecoat/robe/whatever you call it until I hop in bed (could I make myself sound anymore frumpy??) Oh, and the PJs and socks stay on when I'm in bed. Don't worry, the blog is staying at a PG rating.
8:00 AM and for the rest of the day: I'm probably going to be wearing a skinny jeans or corduroys (the occasional black pants or khakis make their way into my wardrobe, even a skirt or a dress sometimes, but that is becoming more and more rare in this cold weather!), flats or boots, a cardigan, solid colored shirt or turtleneck some kind of dangly earrings and a scarf. Everything is usually a solid with the occasional "print" thrown in there. Without fail, most of these clothing items are in my day to day dress.

Yep. Proof. That's only 2 days this week. Monday was a blue turtleneck with a wrap around tan sweater, jeans, and boots and yesterday was a navy turtleneck sweater, brown corduroys and flats. Predictable.Eating:
Breakfast: Multi-grain Cheerios or Peaches and Cream oatmeal with a glass of OJ.
Snack: Fiber One bar, once and a while I'll change it up with Wheat Thins
Lunch: Turkey sandwich or PBJ. Diet coke. Sun chips or cheese its. An apple, banana, or cup of mandarin oranges.
Dinner: A little bit less predictable. But I can tell you where I'm getting dinner from most week nights:
Sunday; church. Monday; grab something before Bible study or snack until I get home. Tuesday; dinner at home or out with a friend. Wednesday; dinner from church. Thursday; Dinner at the Harwoods with camp friends.
Doing:
I won't go into as much detail on this one because that usually changes day to day and some of the monotony might bore you, but I know from 9-5 I'm at work, working hard (and posting a blog from time to time...like, well, now.)
I definitely would love to spice up my meal time a little bit...maybe my wardrobe on some days, but honestly, I like a little bit of predictability in my life. A little bit, being the key words. But I'm far from being bored with my life and that's what matters, right? Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment