Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Revenge is so sweet

As I mentioned in my last blog post, Baxley was holding my computer and planner hostage until I returned everything that we hid from him on his desk.

I started using my new 2011 planner instead of waiting it for my old one to be returned....it really was just a matter of who was more stubborn. And let's be honest, I can be stubborn, but I need my planner. Laying in bed on Monday night, I had a stroke of genius. We would return his stuff to him, but give it back as a gift.

So I picked up some of the girls after school yesterday and bought some supplies and got to work. Bax was out of the office all afternoon, which made our jobs a whole lot easier, but it was still quite a task.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!!!! So cute!

Unknown said...

hahaha, thats amazing!!! wish i couldda been theree psh!