Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The end of a routine

Most of you probably know that I am quite the creature of habit and I love it that way! Today is my last day of Tuesday/Thursday classes with only 4 college classes left before Finals are underway. What hit me today is not that I won't have to sit through classes anymore, but rather that my schedule will be thrown out the window and I don't know what to do!

All semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I could tell you almost to the minute what I would be doing and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

8:15 AM Wake up and get ready for class
9:00 AM Watch Regis and Kelly while eating my Multi Grain Cheerios
9:20 AM Leave for class
11:00 AM Watch the View while working on my Independent Study
12:00 PM Make lunch
12:45 PM (yes, it usually takes me that long to eat lunch) Back to the books
1:30 PM Go to class
5:00 PM Check email, more reading for classes if I have to
6:40 PM Make dinner, eat
8:00 PM Crossroads on Tuesdays
9:30 PM Back to the books (or facebook....)
11:00 PM Get ready for bed, quiet time, sleepy time!

Very exciting, I know...But I just don't know what to do now that I'm no longer in a routine! Not that I'll have much time before I'm back in a routine thanks to camp, but these 3 weeks in between will be interesting to see how I fill my time...not that I think it'll be a problem because I could use plenty of sleep, time for packing, reading for fun!!!, and hanging out with friends. :)

On a different note, I'm coming to Chattanooga on Saturday! Woohoo! I'm leaving Athens in the morning so I can unpack at home (and get a free, Mom made meal) then heading up to my favorite city. Let me know if you're free on Saturday because it would be fun to see some friends during my short trip up there. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

since we all know the only reason you're coming to chattanooga is to see me, i' love to have your imput on some simple furniture moving projects i'm thinking about doing around the house.... hehe.

but really, we'll spend some good time talking questions in regards to your Sunday.
<><

Emily Geyer said...

I'll be here Saturday, but my sis is coming in town too so I'm not sure what we'll be up to. We'll be in touch!