Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally!

Internet on my laptop!! So I can finally blog with pictures about what I know you all have been waiting on with bated breath, my weekend! It's a long one, but there are lots of pictures!!

I left Chattanooga last Tuesday to spend some time in Marietta before going to Athens on Thursday afternoon. I stopped by Kirby's apartment on my way to Athens too! When I made it to the Classic City, I met up with my wonderful, beautiful, long time, dearest friend from high school Annie Chambers. After much debate, we finally settled on going to one of my Athens favorites; The Last Resort. yum. yum. yum.

Stuffed, we left dinner and went downtown in Athens to meet up with some girls from Alpha Gam! It was so fun to be back in Athens pretending like I was in college for another night, catching up with girls that I don't talk to nearly enough.
*Pay it forward moment of the month: The wonderful man in front of me at the McDonald's drive thru paid for my coffee and parfait on Friday morning. Him paying the three dollars and change that it was for my breakfast more than made my day. What a great way to anonymously (more or less) change someone's perspective on their day. Show a little love today.

Friday was Charlotte's 2nd birthday! (I cannot believe that it has been 2 years since she was born!) I had so much fun playing with my niece on her birthday--about ever 10 minutes, I would hear her precious voice say "Hi Aunt Tistin". (She can't say her "k" sound too well, and I think it's adorable!!!) It was more than enough to spend time with Katie and Charlotte walking around Kohl's, eating lunch at Subway, and playing at their house with a box.

Saturday morning, we passed the time by dying some Easter eggs!

The cutie helped out with her "mitt oven", as she calls it.
Now for the birthday pictures!! We took nearly 200 pictures at her birthday party, so I tried my best to narrow down the selection...Check facebook for the full album!

Opening the the pile of presents!
Excited about her birthday cake!
One of my favorites! I think this is when the sugar rush was sinking in; post apple juice and cake!

I had one more stop to make for my weekend, Kirby's apartment again! We keep saying it'll be the last time that I'll see her before she goes into labor with Felicity, but this was the 3rd time I've seen her since we've said that and as of 5 minutes ago, we have lunch plans for tomorrow!

She is so so pregnant!! Check out her blog for the latest on what the doctor says!

Whew!! What a busy last week it's been! I feel like I didn't do it justice by summing it up into one post, but it was the best that I could do. Hopefully the internet will cooperate from now one!

And don't worry, I will post asap when I know about Kirby/Felicity's progress!

1 comment:

Kirstin @ Hello Kirsti said...

I found your blog and this post via searching for Alpha Gamma Delta bloggers =D
I'd love to invite you to check out the Alpha Gamma Delta Blog Network at www.AlphaGam.org we'd love to have you join us.

Loyally,
Kirstin