Friday, April 23, 2010

Last minute help!

So I'm throwing Kasey's Bachelorette/lingerie shower tomorrow night! I already have a couple of games planned, but I really want to make sure that it's a party she'll remember and love! I don't want anything too risque, but definitely don't want to play Bible Bingo (as a Christian Bachelorette shower ideas website told me would be a big hit....not even kidding.) So PLEASE post a comment with fun ideas for the shower!

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes after I catch up on sleep because this weekend is going to be a very, very, very busy, tiring, exhausting, and way fun weekend!

2 comments:

Kirby Lynn said...

Okay so this is not a fun idea but something that is super helpful for the bride is to get the guests to self-address envelopes so it makes writing thank yous easier on Kasey (: Umm...that's my only idea! Ha! I will try to think of something fun!

Just said...

At my Christian friends hen night (I guess this is the UK version of the shower?) The maid of honour got the groom to answer some cute questions about himself and her and she had to guess what he had answered which was pretty fun.