Anyways, my mom heated up, repacked, and sent all of the "pretty" things that were more serving appropriate. She and my dad helped pack up Bonster's car and she was off the meet up with the bridal party at the hair salon. The salon was super awesome and basically let us take over. Bonnie did an awesome job of fancying up the set up!
The food was a hit and the muffins and cookies were about the only things edible that were left!! I guess there's only so much room for sweet stuff, but don't worry, the Mardis clan took care of the leftovers we had. The was best by far was getting to spend time with friends, especially the bride. She was practical, level headed Mary (as expected) and was beyond grateful for the goodies we provided! I could not have pulled this off without lots Bonnie and my mom and the stress of dealing with work and packing up the stuff knowing I couldn't help set up was all worth it when we got to enjoy company together.
Alexa joined us for the last little bit before we had to pack up. The bridal party left for Mary's house as a quick pit stop before heading over to the church while Bonnie, Alexa, and I made our way to the hotel so we could check in and get ready for the big night. It was so nice to get ready with girl friends again (sigh, I miss the college years of having that luxury even for getting ready for class. Silly, I know.) We made it to the church in plenty of time to see the groom, our groomsmen friends and just hang out for a little bit. Guests started arriving and Bonnie and Alexa stepped up to pass out the programs while I ran around doing little errands for the bride/bridesmaids/family. Next up, the ceremony!


No comments:
Post a Comment