I had a normal day shift that I had to quickly transition to class so I definitely wanted cute, but comfy for lots of time in the car. And the temperatures outside are finally matching how I feel like I need to dress for the ice box that is our store!
Also, just so you're in the know, "shirting" is definitely in this season. We have different articles and pictures posted around our break room and tucked away in our fitting room area for the staff and it's all about "shirting". Shirting is about button ups and their versatility; over a dress, tucked into skirts, belted, and the list goes on and on.
Shirt: Anthropologie; Washed Denim Button Down Dress: TJMaxx
Necklace; Anthropologie I swear we still have them in our store and I just bought this this summer, but can't find it on the website! It's one of my favorite statement necklaces I've bought from Anthro so far!
Watch; Rose Gold Fossil Bracelets; Monogrammed Clasp, Bridesmaids gift from my sister Katie; James Avery, high school graduation gift; Borrowed from my mom :)
Ring; H & M gift from Kirby
And of course the good old sock bun


No comments:
Post a Comment