Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hashbrown Bites

While I was working on Pease's Pinwheels, I was simultaneously working on these pretty yummy hasbrown bites. I left out the bacon that the recipe called for 1) because we only have turkey bacon and that isn't nearly as crispy as regular bacon and 2) I definitely thought that it would be more hashbrown-y than eggy (yeah, I'm making up words here...just go with it) so I thought bacon sounded like too much, but next time around I'm definitely adding the bacon!

So the picture taking was sporadic, but in my defense, I was cooking a lot at one time and trying to watch my DVR-ed episode of Grey's from the night before. Priorities, people.

Adding
Mixing
Separating
And baking
They were pretty delicious, but like I said, I think a little crispy bacon might have been the perfect touch they were missing. There's always next time, right?

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yum! Your blog is making me hungry.