But the real fun was on Saturday! Kirby's friend from college and bridesmaid, Lauren Warren, hosted Kirby's baby shower. Lauren and I did our best to plan ahead, but it turns out that she and I are both nearly impossible to get in touch with on the phone! We finally sorted through stuff, like the menu, games, and other details of a baby shower and before we knew it, 2:00 on Saturday was here!
I took 90-ish pictures this weekend so I'll do my best to sort through and pick out some highlights!
Doesn't it look like it belongs in a magazine or something?
Lauren made most of the other food and Mrs. Cleland pitched in quite a bit too!
Two teams, each with the same parenting magazine, scissors, glue, and ten minutes.
The teams had to make a "baby Cleland" using picture from the magazine..and these were the results. Hilarious.
Not to brag, but my team (on the left) won! haha
Please note the baby butt on the right side of the page...I think that helped us win.
And Kirby revealed my niece's name to the world!! But you're gonna have to check out Kirby's blog that she just started today to find out her name!! I'm so glad I don't have to keep the name a secret anymore and almost equally excited that my sister is officially a blogger!
2 comments:
Ok, I love this post too! It was probably one of the best days I've had in quite some time! Thanks for all your help :)
Cute (: Glad you had fun! Thank you for throwing a shower for me!
Post a Comment