Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I don't wanna grow up

Funny thing, I tell my dad to read my blog and he actually does. So, he read my latest post about looking for phone plans and redirects me a little bit...And by a little bit, I mean we start talking about insurance plans rather than cell phone plans. Not that I mind "growing up" or really even having to pay for these things, I really just hate having to look them up and find the best plan.

I'm going back and forth dealing with the health insurance people and will (cross my fingers) finish up all of the paperwork before too long. But what I have no idea where to start with is car insurance. And I really mean no idea. I don't like this whole growing up thing if this is what it means...can't I just make someone find all of this for me and I'll just pay them? Growing up definitely has its pros and cons.

At least I have this beautiful weather outside to cheer me up :) And cooking some yummy food for dinner tonight!

No comments: