I found out earlier this week that I have a paid internship with First Pres as the girls' youth intern!! So I get paid to hang out with girls in middle and high school of the church, share Jesus and go on the middle school mission trip to New Orleans! What could be better?!? I mean, it's like being at camp, but with time off! Well, of course, minus the lake, cabins, tons of other staff, and free meals three times a day...but other than that...the exact same, right? Well either way, I am so grateful that God has opened this door for me to be in direct ministry with students this summer when I didn't see that as a possibility a couple of weeks ago.
I don't have all of the details quite yet, but I do know that I will definitely have a semi-permanent roof over my head with this girl:

working at this church:

and sharing lots of Jesus (I will spare you what I'm sure would be a cheesy picture of what someone thinks Jesus looks like)
I'll keep you posted with more details as I know them, but I will hopefully get to start before the end of next month! God is so good.

working at this church:

and sharing lots of Jesus (I will spare you what I'm sure would be a cheesy picture of what someone thinks Jesus looks like)
I'll keep you posted with more details as I know them, but I will hopefully get to start before the end of next month! God is so good.
2 comments:
I was hoping for a cheesy Jesus picture!! darn. But the other two were good. haha
So So So exciting!!! The Lord provides.
Post a Comment