Last night, I got to break free from my typical type-A mentality and
painted!! I signed up to do a "
Sips n' Strokes" class with some of my favorite girls from my pledge class and it was so much fun. You sign up to paint a certain picture, bring a bottle of wine (or whatever beverage you prefer), and learn how to paint a picture!!
This was such a wonderful way to spend some time with friends, catch up, and try something new! I am
not a wine drinker, but I branched out last night to try some that Katy Fisher recommended to me and I
loved it! (Barefoot Moscato, if you're wondering) So not only did I paint a picture (a feat in and of itself!), I tried something new--wine!





My finished product!


The Proud Artists :)
4 comments:
That looks AMAZING!!! I am so impressed! I would love to do something like that. AWESOME! :)
Oh! I like seeing your progression!
Oh my gosh! This is SO NEAT!!! Your painting looks amazing and I love the concept! Keep sharing if you go back again :)
That is so cute!! I'm soooo excited to hang with you this summer :)
Post a Comment