Sunday, March 7, 2010

Help please!

So I'm looking for a new phone/plan. I'm still on my parents' plan and decided it's time to become an independent lady!!

I'm with AT&T and really like them, so I'm sticking with them. Pick a carrier: Step One--check.

Pick a phone: Step Two-- That's where I need your help!
Are there any great phones that you love out there? No, I cannot afford an iPhone, so that suggestion does me no good. I would love a touch screen, but it's not a necessity. Internet would be great as well...which I'm pretty sure you have to look harder to find a phone that doesn't have internet access these days rather than one that does.

Pick a Plan: Step Three--I'll have to let you know how that goes when I'm buying the phone.

I am so grateful that my parents have slowly "weened" me off of their huge blessing of financial support that they have given me for 23 long years--long for their wallets I'm sure. But it's time to take on some more of my own financial responsibilities so here it goes.

Please comment with phone suggestions and I'll let you know what my final vote is!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I don't have any cool phone suggestions but considering your texting track record over the past few years I suggest you get a plan to accommodate that. haha Good luck!

-Pease

Unknown said...

I had a Samsung Propel for most of 2009 and it worked very well for me. No touch screen but it was good for texting and it was extremely dependable. Just make sure to get a case for it, I cracked the screen on mine like 5 days after I got it! Hope this helps a little!