Y'all! It's my birthday! I love birthdays. I think I love them so much, not because all of the attention being on me (or whoever's birthday it is), but because it's a chance to celebrate life and another year of it. It's just so neat to hear from friends and family that you don't get to talk to nearly often enough on your birthday just to be reminded that you matter to them and that they matter to you too. It's a reason to celebrate and take a break from your day to day pattern of life.
Okay, and confession, I do love getting to go out to dinner with friends and having them sing you happy birthday...and maybe a present or two, but who can argue with that?
But with all of that said, Happy birthday to me :) and more importantly, thank you for being in my life. You all mean so much to me and I don't tell you that nearly enough! Here's to another year of laughing, mistake making, learning, growing friendships, and figure out what in the world I want to do when I grow up...which I don't think anyone should truly ever do if you ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment