After coming home from Athens, I had talked to Kirby about her plans to go watch Lee's marching band perform at their last regular home game of the season with her family. I was plan-less so I decided it was a good idea to join when I got the invite! It was so much fun to hang out with Felicity, relive my marching band days, and spend time with family on a chilly fall night!
The Girls :)
The Clelands'
Felicity is not always nearly as fond of Uncle Lee as she was this Friday so we were pretty excited about this and took it as a photo opp!
Trying to win over Felicity to the idea of wearing her owl hat was not as easy...instead Daniel was just making a fashion statement.
Wearing Gigi's gloves that were a liiiitle too big! Adorable.
Reliving my high school days vicariously through the Norcross Band!
One of my favorite things that Felicity did that night was that she kept asking where the football players were and saying that she wanted to put on a football helmet and play football later! Hilarious. And adorable.



No comments:
Post a Comment