But for work, I need a few layers for warmth (it is always freezing in the store!!) and just a little bit of outfitting to spruce it up. So this was the outcome of my attempts of layering.
I felt like this was totally blog post worthy because our personal stylist at the store even complimented my outfitting so that put some extra pep in my step after that!
Dress: Cutout Collar Dress; Anthropologie
This is so my "go to" belt from Anthro...and I loved that it was brown enough to toe the line with brown and black, but not an obvious clashing.
Sweater: Merona Ruffle Cardigan; Target. Belt: Anthropologie
So I had to lean over and take a selfy of my legs for this one...so 1) I have lumpy knees 2) not the most flattering angle, but you do what you gotta do for the sake of a blog post, right?
Tights: Sheer Polka Dot Tights; Antrhopologie. Boots: Wedge Boot with Buckles; Cathy Jean
Earrings: Pave Posts; Anthropologie
Tah-dah!! One of these days when I have for real job as a counselor, I totally plan on wearing this outfit to the office sometime. Trendy and (one of these days) professional.



No comments:
Post a Comment