Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Update on the Alpha Gam House

This past Friday, I went to Athens to do my advisor duties and meet with my collegiate girl to do some change in membership status meetings. I am so so grateful to have a flexible schedule at this time in my life to be able to pick up on a Friday morning and spend most of the day in Athens to help out. After a few hours of conferences and a pit stop on North Campus so I could walk under the Arch just because I can...I was headed to visit with Mischa and Paytton at their new house in Bishop--a short drive from the Classic City. I took a slight detour for the purpose to stalking the house to take these pictures just for you! I am a dedicated blogger here, people.

So for the house update: There are walls! It looks more like a house. But the latest news I found out at Exec this past Sunday is that the move in date has been pushed back until the end of January due to rainy day delays on building. Also, mark your calendars Gamma Alpha alums! IRD is April 20th this Spring and we'll have an open house to get a peek into the addition! I know I'll be there for sure!
And just some of droves of cars of the construction workers taking over our what used to be the alum lot. 
It's coming along and I know without a doubt that it will be absolutely beautiful and will look more like an addition to the original house rather than a 70ish looking afterthought.

No comments: