Tomorrow morning, I'm running my first non-Peachtree 10K! I've run 7 Peachtrees so I'd say I'm pretty experienced with the course, the hot temperatures, and thousands of people surrounding me on the 6.2 mile race. The Gobble Jog might be just a bit different. I'm guessing about 30 degrees cooler, a few (or more than a few) less thousand people, and I have no clue how hilly or flat the course is. I feel pretty prepared for the race after getting back in the swing of running these past few months--I think I might even like a race in cooler temperatures! Wish me (and my brother in law, Daniel!) luck and think of me when you're rolling out of bed probably by the time I'll be headed back home to crawl back in bed after the race! And then, of course, pig out on some yummy Thanksgiving treats to reward myself :)

No comments:
Post a Comment